Official Sweepstakes Rules
Social Media & Online Sweepstakes Rules
The following rules apply to all online Progressive Ozark Bank (Facebook and Instagram) sweepstakes unless otherwise noted:
- These sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
- Participants and winner(s) must be residents of the U.S. or its territories who have a valid social security or tax ID number. Winners may be required to show proof of identification.
- Participants and winner(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Participants and winners must reside within Progressive Ozark Bank’s area as defined in the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) file. 4a. Please note: For the Teacher Giveaway Sweepstakes, the winner must be employed at a school within Progressive Ozark Bank's service area, which is designed as follows: The Missouri counties of Dent, Texas, Wright including adjoining counties.
- No purchase or obligation necessary to enter or win.
- Progressive Ozark Bank bankers, officers, directors, shareholders, and their immediate family members, or any of the Bank’s affiliates and their family members are not eligible to enter or win (immediate family members include spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses).
- Winners will receive merchandise specified in the entry drawing in which they inquired, entered and/or commented. Sweepstakes will clearly state start and end dates.
- Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. No substitutions are allowed.
- Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes. Winners may also be required to sign prize winner documents and/or waivers.
- Winners will be selected at random as specified in each sweepstakes (weekly, monthly, one-time etc.). Progressive Ozark Bank officials will pick winners through a random selection. All decisions are final.
- To enter, participants must provide the nominee's name (and school, if entering the Teacher Giveaway sweepstakes) in the comments of the current sweepstakes post. Limit one person per entry.
- Each entry has an equal opportunity to win. Approximate odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of eligible entries received during the promotion period. Progressive Ozark Bank will attempt to contact potential recipients or winners prior to posting the sweepstakes winner on social media.
- By participating in a sweepstakes with Progressive Ozark Bank, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Progressive Ozark Bank officials, which are final and binding.
- By accepting a prize upon contact, winners grant Progressive Ozark Bank the right to publicize and/or promote the contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and the fact that he/she has participated in and/or won the sweepstakes for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Progressive Ozark Bank in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Progressive Ozark Bank. Progressive Ozark Bank reserves the right to use any and all information related to the sweepstakes, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- By participating in this sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize in this sweepstakes, the winner releases Progressive Ozark Bank and its owners, officers, and directors plus any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with this sweepstakes and/or said prize.
- Progressive Ozark Bank reserves the right to change sweepstakes rules at any time without notice.
- Progressive Ozark Bank reserves the right to end the sweepstakes at any time for any reason without notice.
- Progressive Ozark Bank reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who fails to comply with sweepstakes rules. In the event that a contestant is found to be ineligible for a prize, said prizes would not be awarded.
- No responsibility is assumed by Progressive Ozark Bank for damaged, lost, altered, misdirected, postage due, stolen mail, incomplete, or illegible entries, phone, or mechanical failure, human error, electronic error, or any act of nature which may prohibit entering this sweepstakes.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes will be picked up at a Progressive Ozark Bank location, during regular business hours. If the prize is mailed, Progressive Ozark Bank is not responsible for the delay in delivery, theft, or for any prizes lost in the mail.
- Prizes not claimed within 30 days of being awarded, or in the case of time sensitive prize, within its period of usability, shall be considered forfeited and will become property of bank. Such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of bank.
- Entries that are determined to be fraudulent will be void, and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that sweepstakes.
- One or more sweepstakes may be announced from time to time. Bank may run more than one promotion simultaneously.
- For internet-based entries, use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and will be void. In case of identity dispute, the registered used of the email account on the date of the entry will be the recognized user.
- These are general rules, and rules for individual promotions may vary. To the extent that any individual promotion rules differ from these rules, the individual promotion rules will govern and control.
- Bank shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the sweepstakes and in the interpretation of sweepstakes rules. The Bank decisions shall be final.