Enroll for E-statements and earn cash as well! E-statements are a way to receive your monthly statement online through Progressive internet banking. Once enrolled, you will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail, therefore eliminating any delayed mail delivery or lost mail. We will notify you by e-mail when your statement is ready.
- Access to your online statement immediately once email notification is received
- Statements will be available for you to view, print or save for eighteen months after they are made available to you.
It is important you notify us if your e-mail address has changed so your E-statement delivery service will continue without interruption. You can update your email address by changing it while logged into online banking and navigating to the Personal Settings under the Options Tab.
You can enroll at any of our banking facilities, as you visit, OR, you can simply enroll online.
The steps to enroll online are outlined below:
- Log into your Online Banking account
- You will automatically be prompted to enroll in our E-statements; if you are already enrolled, you will not be prompted.
- Select the account(s) for which you would like to receive an e-mail notification when your monthly/quarterly statement is available for viewing.
- Verify/Confirm your e-mail address
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by reading the agreement, and clicking the box
- Click Accept
- Now that you have enrolled, you will receive an email notifying you each time your statement is available online. You will log into your Online Banking account and view the Statements/Notices tabs for your statement copy.
What are E-Statements?
eStatements are a way to receive your monthly statement online. Once you agree to enroll in eStatements, you will no longer receive a paper statement. You will then receive an e-mail that alerts you when your statement is ready.
Do I have to be an online banking customer to enroll in E-Statements?
You must be signed up for Progressive Ozark Bank’s Online Banking to receive your statement online.
Are E-Statements secure?
You will have the same security that you enjoy now as an Online Banking customer.
How long can I view my statements online?
Statements will be available for you to view, print or save for eighteen months after they are made available to you.
What are the benefits of enrolling on E-Statements?
You will typically have access to your statement much faster. Instead of waiting 1-2 days for your paper statement to be delivered in the mail you will instead be alerted as soon as the bank has made your statement available for you to view.
You won’t have to search for lost or misplaced statements. You can view eighteen months worth of statements online and print them off at any time during that time.
What is the cost to enroll in E-Statements?
There are no statement delivery fees if you opt to receive your statement electronically. In fact, Progressive will pay you up to $10 to sign up today! Check out our E-statement savings coupon.
What happens if I change my e-mail address after I enroll?
You can alert the Bank of your new email address by changing it while logged into online banking and navigating to the Personal Settings under the Options Tab.
If you have further questions regarding the enrollment process please contact your nearest Progressive Ozark Bank location.